Have you been looking for RSUBEB Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form portal? If you just answered yes, then I’ll be showing you the registration guide for Rivers State Universal Basic Education Board (RSUBEB).
Rivers state subeb Recruitment 2023/2024 Form is Right Here – registration guide.
I’ll like to encourage you to calm down and read this guide about Rivers State Universal Basic Education Board (RSUBEB) recruitment 2023/2024 very well. You’ll learn the whole steps involved in submitting Rivers State SUBEB online recruitment form at Rivers teachers jobs RECRUITMENT ONLINE Portal.
Please be careful of fraudsters. Rivers State Universal Basic Education Board (RSUBEB) does not recruit via any form of agents, contractors, or consultants. All information regarding Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2023 can be found on the RSUBEB jobs website.
NOTICE OF EMPLOYMENT INTO RIVERS STATE SMART SCHOOL
Pursuant to the approval of a Smart School for Rivers State by the Federal Government, and the subsequent approval for staffing of the school by the Government of Rivers State, the Rivers State Universal Basic Education Board (RSUBEB) invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill teaching positions in the Junior Secondary, Primary, and Early Child Care Development Education (ECCDE) sections of the Rivers State Smart School.
RSUBEB Recruitment 2023 General Requirements:
- Candidates shall be no less than 18 years and no more than 40 years old at the time of application.
- Candidates shall have demonstrable skills in the use of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Connecting Devices, and the Internet.
- Candidates shall possess a minimum of a bachelor’s Degree in Education or a Post-Graduate Diploma in Education, in addition to a Bachelor of Arts or Science Degree. In the case of persons to be deployed to the Early Child Care Development Education (ECCDE) Section, a Nigeria Certificate in Education (NCE) with specialization in ECCDE may be accepted.
- A teaching license certified by the Teachers’ Registration Council of Nigeria (TRCN) shall be an added advantage.
- Prior working experience in a Smart School shall be an added advantage.
- Candidates shall demonstrate a capacity for written and spoken communication in English.
- Recruitment of candidates shall be through computer-based test and interview to determine competence in pedagogical, psychosocial, and organizational skills.
RSUBEB Recruitment 2023 Registration Procedure
Candidates shall apply online FREE at the portal …….. with the following attachments:
- Applicants are to fill and submit their applications online via the Application Portal rsubebsmartschoolapplication.com.
- Multiple all applications submitted by an applicant for more than one position will be disqualified.
- Application letter, typewritten and signed by the applicant.
- Recent colour passport photograph (not older than six months) on a white background.
- Birth certificate or affidavit of birth (recently sworn age declarations are liable to be rejected).
- ALL educational certificates from First School Leaving Certificate (FSLC), and Senior School Certificate to highest degree attained by candidate.
- Professional licenses and certifications like TRCN.
- Local Government Identification Certificate.
- NYSC Discharge or Exemption Certificate, where applicable.
- Detailed curriculum vitae with the names, designations, telephone numbers, and email addresses of three referees.
- Shortlisted candidates shall be contacted by email.
- All applications MUST be submitted on or before 19th April, 2023.