LifeBank is a healthcare technology and logistics company based in Lagos Nigeria. It is a health startup that facilitates the transmission of blood from labs across the country to patients and doctors in hospitals.It was founded in 2016 by Temie Giwa-Tubosun.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Growth Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
Function of the Role
- The Growth Manager will be responsible for finding, cultivating and executing partnership opportunities that drive the company’s core business and will work to launch new product offerings.
- S/he will also be responsible for creating and growing LifeBank across Africa through partnerships with public and private institutions.
- Develop and execute partnerships strategy for key company’s products
- Design and implement necessary analytics to measure and optimize partnerships
- Manage and grow existing partnerships of the company
- Work directly with the GCEO to define, prioritize and pursue new partnership opportunities
- Develop market-level strategies to support new market entry, expansion and business model design
- Source and acquire relevant strategic partnerships and alliances for growth and expansion
- Attend conferences and events on behalf of the company
- Develop business proposals, apply for patient capital, write reports and articles for the company
- Perform other tasks assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Health-related courses or any other relevant field.
- A Master’s Degree will be considered an advantage.
- 3 – 5 years experience in a similar role.
Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Proven ability to work with cross-functional teams
- Ability to handle stressful situations appropriately
- Good time and knowledge management skills
- Good initiative, time and stress management skills
- Good networking, prospecting and closing skills
- High level of professionalism
- Result-oriented team player with exceptional motivation and interpersonal skills.
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- Must be able to prepare management reports and correspondence.
- Friendly and pleasant
- Highly organized and detailed
- An excellent leader and team player.
- Work in the office
- Work on the field
- Will be required to work overtime and on weekends.
- Will report to the GCEO.
- Experience in marketing is an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
23rd April, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.