Newrest Nigeria EPZE is a specialist in out-of-home food service, it is the only major Catering company active in all Catering and related Hospitality segments: Airline Catering, Buy-on-Board, Duty-free on Board, Contract Catering, Remote Site and Support Services, Rail Catering, Airport and Motorway Retail Concession. With an employee base of over 29,500 employees world-wide in 57 countries, Newrest offers career opportunities within a Group that is constantly looking for new talents for our numerous subsidiaries spread out on five continents. Join Newrest to participate in an exciting entrepreneurial adventure offering unique career opportunities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chef De Partie (Hot Kitchen)
Location: Airport Road, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Preparing specific food items and meal components at your station.
- Collaborating with the rest of the culinary team to ensure high-quality food and service.
- Keeping your area of the kitchen safe and sanitary.
- Stock taking and ordering supplies for your station.
- Supports the smooth running of the kitchen department.
- Works as part of a team that maximizes client satisfaction
- Takes responsibility for the duties and tasks assigned to the role, ensuring that all work is carried out in a timely and professional manner
- Delivers on departmental plans and objectives, where initiatives & targets are achieved
- Builds and maintains effective working relationships whilst promoting the company culture and values.
- Previous experience in Hospitality is a Bonus.
N100,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
30th April, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.