Malaria Consortium is one of the world’s leading non-profit organisations specialising in the comprehensive prevention, control and treatment of malaria and other communicable diseases among vulnerable and under privileged populations. We increasingly find our work on malaria can be effectively integrated with other similar public health interventions for greater impact and therefore expanded our remit to include child health and neglected tropical disease interventions.
We are recruiting a suitable candidate to join our team in the capacity below:
Job Title: Finance & Administration Manager
Employment Type: This is a Temporary, full time vacancy
- Malaria Consortium is recruiting for a Finance & Administration Manager to join our team in Abuja, Nigeria.
- The Finance & Administration Manager will be responsible for all financial and administration aspects of the project.
- These include project administration, financial reporting, financial accounting and budget management ensuring good value for money is achieved on the project.
- They will ensure compliance within the project of both the donor regulations and Malaria Consortium’s policies and processes.
The successful candidate will have:
- Qualified Accountant in a recognised global body, ACA or CIMA
- Significant experience with 3 years in a financial management managerial position
- Highly familiar with cost accounting standards and management of sub-contracts and sub-grants with partners
- Past exposure and experience working on large scale projects and managing teams across multiple locations
- Previous experience of providing data to evidence value for money on a project.
Competitive against market.
Application Closing Date
5th May, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- We need to keep beneficiaries safe so our selection process reflects our commitment to safeguarding. Please find our Code of Conduct, Safeguarding Policy and Privacy Notice here.
- This role is conditional of Malaria Consortium securing funding for this role.
- Due to the nature of this role we will be reviewing applications on an ongoing basis and the role might be filled and closed before the closing date. Early applications are encouraged.
- This is a fixed term contract for the period of 3 years depending on funding.
- To apply for this position you will need to have the right to work in Nigeria.