Apply now for NNPC/NAOC/Oando Joint Venture Tertiary 2023 Scholarship Scheme online. Nigerian Agip Oil Company Limited, Operator of NNPC / NAOC / OANDO Joint Venture, in pursuance of its Corporate Social Responsibility, invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for:
Title: 2023 NNPC / NAOC / Oando Joint Venture Tertiary Scholarship Scheme
Category of Awards
- Host / Transit Communities Merit Award: For applicants strictly from NAOC Host / Transit Communities
- Host / Transit Communities National Merit Award: For applicants from Non-Host / Transit Communities.
NNPC/NAOC/Oando Joint Venture Tertiary 2023 Scholarship Scheme Eligibility
To qualify for consideration, applicants MUST be:
- Registered FULL TIME undergraduates in Nigerian Tertiary Institutions
- Certified 100 level students at the time of application.
Application Closing Date
9th June, 2023.
How to Apply For NNPC/NAOC/Oando Joint Venture Tertiary 2023 Scholarship Scheme
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Apply Online
- Only indigenes of NAOC Host / Transit Communities in Rivers, Bayelsa, Delta and Imo States should apply for the Host Communities Merit Award.
- Only applicants studying Engineering, Geology, Geosciences and Agricultural Sciences are eligible for the National Merit Award.
- The following categories of students should not apply:
- 200 level students and above
- Current beneficiaries of similar Awards from Companies and Agencies
- Dependants of NAOC / NAE / AENR / NACPFA
- The Aptitude test shall take place at designated centers to be communicated to applicants on a later date.
- Applicants shall fully bear the cost of transportation to and from the Aptitude test centers.
- Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted to participate in the Aptitude Test.
- Applicants with less than 50% overall score in the Aptitude Test would not be considered.
- The Aptitude test results of all candidates that participate shall be published on the notice board in all our locations.