About University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital (UITH)
The University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital (UITH) belongs to the second generation of Teaching Hospitals which were established by law on the 2nd May 1980. It took off in July 1980 and started operation using as its temporary site, the then General Hospital and Maternity Hospital Ilorin which were owned by the Kwara State Government. The permanent site of the hospital was declared open by His Excellency, President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, Chief Olusegun Obasanjo, in May 2007, while the complete movement took place in April 2010.
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the following positions below:
1.) Intern Physiotherapist
2.) Intern Medical Laboratory Scientist
3.) Intern Imaging Scientist
4.) Intern Pharmacist
5.) Intern Nurse
Application Closing Date
20th June, 2023.
How to Apply for University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital (UITH) Recruitment 2023 Internship Job Vacancies
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click Here to Start the Application Online
University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital (UITH) Recruitment 2023 Application Procedure
Candidates are required to pay Five Thousand Naira (N5,000.00) non-refundable fee into University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital Account with the CBN through CBN e-payment gateway REMITA.
Instruction on how to pay (Payment MUST be made first before proceeding to the form page):
- Log on to www.remita.net
- Click on Pay FGN and State TSA
- Select and click “FGN Federal Government of Nigeria”
- Type the “University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital” on whom you want to pay
- Select “UITH GENERAL PURPOSE” on Name of Service/Purpose
- Fill in the necessary information and make your payment.
- After payment is made through the Remita Platform, you can now proceed with your registration by filling the online UITH FORM with the Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Number generated with the payment made.
Instruction on how to apply online:
- Click the Link above, then it will redirect to the interface where you will be asked to enter a VALID personal e-mail address.
- A confirmation link will be sent to the E-mail you provided during the E-mail registration.
- Log in into your e-mail account by opening a new Tab in the same browser already opened.
- Click on the link sent to your e-mail by noreply@uithilorin
- The UITH employment form will be made available for you to fill and submit.
- After submission wait for 2 seconds as you will be directed to print or download the filled form.
Check Also; Low-Interest Instant Loan App In Nigeria Today Without Collateral & How to Apply
- For enquiry on payment issue, please contact: 08038676515, For Technical Support Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please don’t bring the printout to UITH.
- Three References (Two of whom should have professional knowledge of candidate in his/her area of speciality where applicable or under whom he/she has worked is required.
- Only candidates that meet the requirements above will be shortlisted and invited for screening exercise.