Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: SSHE Coordinator I
Job Type: Contract
Job Nature: Standard
- Evaluate and comment on discipline engineering work performed both internally and by Contractors and sub-contractors to ensure that work is being executed in accordance with Company specifications, company standards, and regulatory requirements.
- Facilitates effective execution of discipline engineering and design routines that align with the team’s goals, objectives, and procedures.
- Assures accurate and timely communication among the team and other company Functions on discipline engineering activities, progress, and issues. In addition to technical ability, they should demonstrate sound communication, facilitation, and interpersonal skills.
Tasks and Responsibilities
In addition to all Level 1 tasks, Level 2 will:
- Work in a team environment with other engineering disciplines, operations, and mechanical personnel
- Proactively seek reliability improvements directed at increasing plant equipment uptime while reducing maintenance costs.
- Specify new rotating equipment to comply with industry and company design practices.
- Ensure safe, cost-effective, operable machinery and associated systems are provided and maintained to meet current business unit needs
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering or related Engineering specialty, or equivalent professional experience.
- Strong knowledge of discipline design standards, specifications, codes, and appropriate safety criteria.
- Ability to adapt to tight deadlines, heavy workloads, and frequent changes in priorities.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of software programs
- Read, write, and speak fluent English, especially as it applies to technical and business communication.
Application Closing Date
28th August, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online