About Enugu Electricity Distribution Company
Enugu Electricity Distribution Company is one of the companies in NESI (Nigeria Electricity Supply Industry) engaged in the distribution of Electricity in the assigned license area of supply which extends in the 5 South East States of Nigeria. It is also the largest Employer in the South East region. Being an equal opportunity employer of labour, technical craftsmen, engineering and management professionals, we thrive by grooming young talented graduates as part of our human resource planning for our business needs.
We invite applications for:
Title: Graduate Internship Programme
Locations: EEDC Corporate Headquarters, Enugu and offices in the five (5) Eastern States (Enugu, Anambra, Abia, Imo and Ebonyi)
- We are inviting applications from ambitious fresh graduates/professionals to be part of our Graduate Internship Programme for 2023.
- This opportunity presents hands-on learning experience from renowned experts in different career fields in our Organization.
- It will also afford participants the opportunity to fulfil their potentials, contribute their opinions and help shape the future of our Organization.
EEDC Recruitment 2023 Requirements
- Applicants to this programme must be Nigerians with Degrees in Electrical / Electronic Engineering, Computer Science / Engineering and Management Sciences.
- They must have graduated with a minimum grade of Second Class, Upper division (2.1) in 2020 or after, and must have completed the National Youth Service Corps, (NYSC) scheme.
Besides the above qualifications, the undermentioned skills would be required:
- Excellent written and oral Communication skills
- Commitment to high standards
- Time management
- Critical thinking
Application Closing Date
31st August, 2023.
EEDC Recruitment 2023 Graduate Internship Programme Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: EEDC job adverts do not require payment of any processing or registration fee.