Apply now for the ongoing Lagos Executive Cardiovascular Clinic (LECC) 2023 Job Recruitment. Lagos Executive Cardiovascular Clinic is a multidisciplinary cardiovascular and cardiac rehabilitation 24/7 facility focused on the treatment and management of cardiovascular diseases and trigger diseases using both invasive and non-invasive procedures, as well as preventive cardiology.
Lagos Executive Cardiovascular Clinic (LECC) are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
1.) Business Development Officer
- Develop sales and retention strategies for target markets and facility service.
- Identify new business prospects and other medical-specific initiatives in order to enhance growth.
- Achieve quarterly sales goals by developing referrals from physicians/physician practices, cooperate companies such that patient volume goals are accomplished for the quarter.
- Execute sales and retention strategies.
- Track activities and reports on activities
- Successfully close business in accordance with predetermined targets.
- Complete face-to-face sales and development meetings with physicians, practice managers and company executives, ensuring that a thorough understanding is gained regarding the physician’s or company’s desires and needs.
- Prepare and present executive reports.
- Complete follow-up meetings with physicians, practice managers, and/or cooperate companies as needed to close new or additional business, ensuring that internal and external obstacles to business growth and retention are identified and minimized or eliminated.
- Manage, monitor and implement strategic marketing and communications planning.
- Implement integrated marketing communications campaigns, projects and initiative.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with 1 – 2 years work experience.
2.) Nursing Officer
- The Registered Nurse provides direct and indirect care for assigned patients in various nursing units and home visits per scheduled shift.
- The Registered Nurse is primarily responsible for professional performance and safe patient care.
- The role encompasses nursing assessment, diagnosis, planning, intervention, evaluation, and coordination of care for patients across the healthcare continuum involving families.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform patient assessment using appropriate, problem-focused, and age-specific assessment techniques.
- Analyze the assessment data, derive nursing interventions, set priorities according to patients needs, formulate a plan of care, implement and evaluate the outcome.
- Document all relevant data in the electronic medical record according to clinic standards.
- Treat patients and families with care and respect while maintaining patient privacy and confidentiality.
- Involve the patient, significant others, and health care providers in the plan of care when appropriate.
- Collaborate with other disciplines through multidisciplinary meetings and care conferences to facilitate patient care and operations.
- Apply safety measures related to patient care.
- Provide basic life support when needed.
- Ensure that patients are provided with appropriate nutrition.
Qualifications & Training
- Candidates should possess an HND qualification.
- Hold and maintain a current nursing license to practice in Nigeria.
- Must have current clinical experience in direct patient care and have worked a minimum of 2 years.
- Must have excellent customer service skills and communication skills
- Must be able to plan and perform daily activities in an organized manner.
- Must be kind, compassionate, dedicated and patient.
- Must have the ability to handle different kinds of emotions as well as manage on the job stress.
- Must be focused and very detailed.
- Must be physically and mentally stable to handle extended shifts as well as mental pressure and traumatic events.
- Must be able to think critically in adapting to change, judging situations and taking appropriate decisions.
- LECC requires all staff to keep their knowledge and skills up to date.
- S/he is expected to continue to learn throughout their career at LECC through continuing professional development (CPD).
- The professional body relating to specialist areas will have information on the type of CPD to be carried out and how much should be completed each year.
3.) Pharmacy Technician
- Collaborates with doctors/ pharmacists to dispense prescription medications to customers.
- Receiving prescriptions and checking their validity.
- Processing prescriptions electronically and ensuring all information is complete and accurate.
- Selecting the appropriate medicine and measuring dosages to fill prescriptions.
- You will also undertake other clinicial tasks under the direction of a pharmacist to provide excellent customer service and ensure the pharmacy runs smoothly.
- Select the appropriate medicine and measure dosages to fill prescriptions
- Sort, stock, label medication and monitor inventory
- Undertake administrative tasks (e.g.record-keeping) as assigned.
- Comply with all security measures and quality standards
- Process prescriptions electronically and ensure all information is complete and accurate.
- Sterilize surfaces and equipment and prepare the pharmacy for opening
- Must have at least one year work experience in Pharmacy technician role in a healthcare facility.
- Detail-oriented and reliable.
- You must possess excellent communication skills.
- Computer literate, proficency in using EMR,experience with an online prescription system is an added advantage.
- Proven experience as pharmacy technician.
- Knowledge of medication and dosage measurement.
- Outstanding organizational skills.
- Reliable with a keen eye for detail.
- Ability to work with little or no supervision.
- Must have a good grasp of Microsoft office tools (Excel, Word, etc).
4.) HMO / Billing Officer
- Explain benefits, eligibility status, enrolment processing procedures and status of authorizations and referrals to patients/clients.
- HMO and retainership management, processes and procedures.
- Collation of HMO and retainership bills
- Correction of errors found in bills
- Reconciliation of HMO and retainership account
- Ensure daily sales are reconciled with the system for proper accounting and audit
- Ensure proper invoicing
- Must have at least one year work experience in HMO & Billing in a healthcare facility.
- Must have experience with dealing with all stakeholders involved in HMO activities.
- Must possess in-depth knowledge of HMO Business as well as account reconciliation and other related accounting tasks
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
- Must have a good grasp of Microsoft office tools (Excel, Word, etc).
- Must reside between Lagos Island and Lakowe or within proximity of Lekki Phase I.
- Must have a good command of written and spoken English.
- Must be smart, good looking, time-conscious and possesses good interpersonal relationship.
- Must be a good manager of time, resources, people and situations
5.) Clinical Physiologist
- The ideal candidate is one who is ambitious with strong moral and professional values including Excellence, Professionalism, Patient Confidentiality, Quality Management and more.
- The physiologist shall conduct ECG prodcedures.
- He/She will be trained in Sleep Medicine which is closely related to cardiology and diabetes care, and will work alongside our specialists and consultants.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- B.Sc in Physiology from a reputable institution.
- 0-5 years cognate experience
6.) Medical Officer
Work Experience & Qualifications
- Degree in Medicine – Minimum qualification of Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery in any Global, National or State acknowledged University and conforming to the rules as set out by the Medical and Dental Association of Nigeria.
- Minimum of 1 year expertise as a physician in a scientific setting.
- Up-to-date registration and license from the MDCN.
Key Skills and Attributes:
- Computer literacy
- Excellent Communication
- Working Under Pressure
- Humane, Empathetic, and Supportive Bedside Manner
- Leadership and Teamwork
- Problem fixing and Initiative
- Time Management and Organization
- Attention to Detail.
- Salary & Other Benefits
How to Apply For Lagos Executive Cardiovascular Clinic (LECC) 2023 Job Recruitment
Lagos Executive Cardiovascular Clinic (LECC) 2023 Job Recruitment Application Closing Date
The Lagos Executive Cardiovascular Clinic (LECC) 2023 Job Recruitment application closing date/Deadline: is on 20th September 2023.