Fadac Resources and Services Limited – Our client is tried and trusted in the dynamic logistics industry and strives daily to be the preferred partner for shippers needing innovative, cost-effective, and integrated supply chain solutions to move their products from the point of production to the point of consumption.
Due to expansion, they are currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Truck Driver
Employment Type: Full-time
- Transport goods over land to and from manufacturing plants or retail and distribution centres
- Inspect vehicles for mechanical items and safety issues and perform preventative maintenance
- Plan routes and meet delivery schedules
- Document and log work/rest periods and kilometres spent driving and retain fuel/toll receipts
- Input “macros” into our automated system for each stage of the loading and unloading process
- Comply with truck driving rules and regulations (size, weight, route designations, parking and break periods) as well as with company policies and procedures
- Manoeuvre trucks into loading or unloading positions
- Collect and verify delivery instructions
- Report defects, accidents or violations
- Trucking school Diploma will be an advantage.
- Minimum of 5 years Proven work experience as a Truck Driver
- Valid truck driving licence/Class G licence
- Ability to drive long hours and travel regularly
- Extensive knowledge of applicable truck driving rules and regulations
- No recent moving or driving violations
- Adaptability and foresight to handle unexpected situations (traffic, weather conditions etc)
- Willing to submit to background/drug checks and provide employment recommendations.
Application Closing Date
29th October, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.