Fadac Resources and Services – Our client is tried and trusted in the dynamic logistics industry and strives daily to be the preferred partner for shippers needing innovative, cost-effective, and integrated supply chain solutions to move their products from the point of production to the point of consumption.
Due to expansion, they are currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Commercial Sales Executive
Locations: Abuja (FCT), Lagos & Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Commercial sales executive is to drive revenue and profit growth for our company by effectively selling services to commercial clients while maintaining a strong commitment to customer satisfaction and ethical business.
- Meeting or exceeding sales quotas and revenue targets set by the company.
- Identifying and acquiring new commercial clients to expand the customer base.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with existing clients to encourage repeat business and customer loyalty.
- Staying informed about industry trends, market conditions, and competitors to identify opportunities and threats.
- Developing and implementing effective sales strategies and tactics to win new business and increase revenue.
- Lead Generation, Sales Presentations, Negotiation, Sales Reporting:
- Staying up-to-date with industry best practices, sales techniques, and product knowledge through training and professional development.
- Ensure that key account activities for A & B customers are aligned with the agreed KPIs (reports sent on time and to quality by Operations).
- Ensure that all overseas and local RFI / RFP/ RFQ are sent on time by Pricing & Invoicing, and that Pricing & Invoicing gets the required support from respective BUs to put the pricing together
- HND or B.Sc in any field
- Minimum of 5 years’ relevant work experience as a sales personnel in the logistic industry. (Freight forwarding experience is a must)
- Professional Qualification: Ideal but not mandatory
- Proficiency in Import / Export procedure
- Good knowledge of Customs practices and tariff classfication
- Good understanding of INCOTERMS
- Basic ICT and applications skill
- Comprehension of governments agencies procedures.
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.