LifeBank is a healthcare technology and logistics company based in Lagos, Nigeria. It is a health startup that facilitates the transmission of blood from labs across the country to patients and doctors in hospitals. It was founded in 2016 by Temie Giwa-Tubosun.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Personal Assistant
Employment Type: Full-time
Function of the Role
- The Personal Assistant will be responsible for providing administrative support to the Technical Lead.
- Prepare for technical lead’s schedules,and personal commitments.
- Take notes and write minutes of meetings and manage calendar
- Ensure stationery supplies are maintained.
- Responsible for running business errands.
- Expected to handle unofficial work for the technical lead.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- B.Sc or HND in any related discipline.
- 3 – 4 years PA/secretarial experience.
Skills and Abilities:
- Punctual at all times.
- Neat and professional appearance.
- Superior listening, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Organisational skills and the ability to multitask.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Flexibility and adaptability.
- Discretion and trustworthiness.
- High proficiency in MS office suite.
- Good knowledge of administrative and clerical processes.
- Good stress and time management skills.
- Highly organized and detailed.
- Abilitiy to handle rejection.
N80,000 – N100,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
21st April, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only candidates residing in Lagos will be shortlisted ,proximity to island is an added advantage.