Fadac Resources and Services Limited – Our client is the fifth-largest dairy company in the world and a cooperative owned by more than 12,500 dairy farmers. They combine traditional craftsmanship and world-class technologies to ensure their products remain closer to nature, from farm to fridge.
Due to expansion, they are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Communication intern
Employment Type: Full-time
- Creating communication material: Stories for SharePoint, One Page Newsletter, Presentations
- Ensure spread of communication material through appropriate channels and to the right target audience
- Drafting press materials
- Follow up and management of press relations
- Management of public relations information: events, invitations
- Follow up of Media plans
- Bachelor’s Degree in any of the following: Corporate Communication, Communication & Marketing or Communication & Journalism.
- Must have 0-1 year work experience
- Fluency in English (written & spoken), MS Office, Newsletter Design, Blogging, Adobe Photoshop, Graphic Design.
- Personal competencies; Vibrant, Social, People’s person, Detail oriented, Multitasker, Growth mindset.
Application Closing Date
31st October, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job role as the subject of the email.