Most vacancies posted on the UNICEF Job Recruitment portal are not just for graduates alone but also for skilled workers.
The applicant wishing to get the latest update on UNICEF Recruitment can now get all information about UNICEF and Job Vacancies here on our platform.
The UNICEF has successfully commenced recruitment intake for 2023 session applicants.
This post is meant to guide you on how to apply for positions advertised on the career portal, as well as get the latest notification in Nigeria for both graduate and non-graduate job vacancies.
On this page, we will be revealing the educational requirement for each job, job descriptions, and other necessary things you need to know about UNICEF jobs in Nigeria
All applicants are warned against giving cash to any posing to be UNICEF staff. The recruitment is free!
In view of the upcoming UNICEF recruitment, all those interested and qualified are required to know all it takes to be part of the United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF).
About United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF)
United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) works in some of the world’s toughest places, to reach the world’s most disadvantaged children. To save their lives. To defend their rights. To help them fulfill their potential. Across 190 countries and territories, we work for every child, everywhere, every day, to build a better world for everyone.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
List of UNICEF 2023 Job Vacancies
1.) Social & Behavior Change Specialist, P4
Deadline: 18th April, 2023.
2.) Social & Behavior Change Specialist – NOC, TA
Deadline: 11th April, 2023.
3.) WASH Manager, P4
Deadline: 15th April, 2023.
4.) Logistics Officer
Deadline: 11th April, 2023.
5.) Operations Specialist (Risk Compliance)
Deadline: 16th April, 2023.
Qualification/Requirements for 2023 UNICEF Jobs
The qualification for this offer is based on the job they are recruiting for. Please use the APPLY NOW button above to view the requirements.
All interested and qualified applicants are expected to read the requirement before applying for this offer. To apply for the ongoing UNICEF Recruitment 2023, ensure you have read all the presented requirements by clicking the APPLY NOW button above.
Required Educational Qualifications
Please note that most UNICEF Jobs require the following educational qualification;
- University/Bachelor’s Degree
- The qualifications are based on the jobs they are hiring for.
How to Apply for UNICEF Recruitment 2023 January Latest Job Vacancies
To apply for UNICEF 2023 recruitment, you need to click on the Apply Now button in the table above to know more about the job. Please make sure you go through the job requirements before applying.
- The job might not be available anymore when you visit the APPLY NOW page but we promise to always give you the latest update on this offer.
- The jobs above are subject to change.
- You have to visit regularly for the latest update.
Other Related 2023 Job Vacancies in Nigeria Today!
- MTN Nigeria 2023 Job Recruitment (8 Positions)
- Airtel Nigeria 2023 Job Recruitment (6 Positions) – Apply Now
- OPEC Fund Recruitment 2023/2024 Job Vacancies (9 Positions) & How to Apply
- Shell SPDC Scholarship Registration 2023/2024 Application Form is Out – Apply Now
- 2023 Current NGO Jobs in Nigeria Today & How to Apply
- NYIF Loan Application Form 2023/2024 Reopens for Fresh Registration
- 2023 UK Teachers Recruitment Form Portal | See 205 Vacant Positions to Apply For
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and advance to the next stage of the selection process.
- UNICEF appointments are subject to medical clearance. Appointments are also subject to inoculation (vaccination) requirements, including against SARS-CoV-2 (Covid). Government employees that are considered for employment with UNICEF are normally required to resign from their government before taking up an assignment with UNICEF.
- UNICEF reserves the right to withdraw an offer of appointment, without compensation, if medical clearance is not obtained, or necessary inoculation requirements are not met, within a reasonable period for any reason.