First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Team Lead, Card Issuance and Logistics
Job Identification 751
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Ensure customers’ card request are treated promptly within SLA
- Drive resolution within TAT on all card request complaints
Duties & Responsibilities
- Review all delivery notes of personalized cards received by Logistics officer and ensure the cards delivered are properly captured on the delivery notes
- Supervise the management of all cards stock and ensure that physical stock matches the GL balances
- Ensure proper delivery and recording on card inventory template of all cards received
- Ensures damaged/rejected cards are expensed appropriately.
- Submit card stock reports first working day of the week.
- Review all invoices and process payment for Vendors/Perso.
- Review and render monthly proof of stock accounts.
- Submit weekly vendor activities reports.
- Minimum Education: First degree in any discipline
- Minimum of 6 years banking experience and operational knowledge of electronic payment card system.
- Familiar with the major card vendors, card schemes, card issuance processes and support applications
- Data analysis skills
Application Closing Date
18th January, 2023; 09:36
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online