Do you want to see the general Requirements For Nigeria Immigration 2023 recruitment? If yes, then calm down and see the A-Z requirements Here now.
Nigeria Immigration 2023/2024 online job application form is all that you’ll see right on this page.
You’ll see the educational Requirements, Age requirements, and general requirements too.
So, are you ready to know Nigeria Immigration requirements for 2023 recruitment, kindly keep reading this page.
What are the Educational Requirements for Nigeria Immigration 2023 Recruitment?
You’ll see the kind of certificate you’ll need before you’ll need qualified to apply for 2023 Nigeria Immigration Recruitment.
If you have a university degree (B.sc), kindly note that you’re qualified for 2023 recruitment into Nigeria Immigration.
On the other hand, you can also use a polytechnic degree like OND or HND certificate, you can also apply for NIS jobs.
See Also: Rainoil Recruitment 2023 January Vacancies Begins (4 Positions) – Apply Now
If you have an NCE certificate, kindly check on the recruitment portal if your certificate is accepted.
Finally, on educational requirements for 2023 recruitment into Nigeria Immigration Service, you’ll need to have an olevel certificate before you you’ll be able to fill and submit the Nigeria Immigration Service application form online.
See Also: Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment January 2023 Form is Out – Apply Now
Age Requirements for Nigeria Immigration Service 2023 recruitment
Here, you’ll see the various age requirements for all Nigeria Immigration Service 2023 online registration form.
- Applicants must be holders of Ordinary level SSCE, or its equivalents and appropriate Trade Test Certificate.
General Statutory Requirements for the Recruitment
- Applicants must be Nigerians by birth
- Have National Identity Number
- Applicants must possess the requisite qualifications and certificates.
- Applicants must be fit and present Certificate of Medical Fitness from any recognized Government Hospital.
- Applicants must be of good character and must not have been convicted of any criminal offence.
- Be required to pass drug test.
- Applicants must not be financially embarrassed.
- Applicants must be between the ages 18 and 30 years with exception to Doctors and Pharmacists who must not be more than 35 years;
- Applicants’ height must not be less than 1.65m for male and 1.60m for female;
- Applicant’s chest measurement must not be less than 0.87 for men.
- Computer literacy will be an added advantage.
- Any certificate or qualification not declared and accepted during documentation, shall not be accepted after the recruitment.
Computer Based Test (CBT)
- There shall be computer-based test for shortlisted candidates. Appropriate time and date shall be communicated to each persons.
Check This: Nasarawa State University Recruitment 2023 January Job Vacancies (4 Positions)
Names of all successfully shortlisted candidates are now out.
You can check your e-mail for notifications.
Make sure all the documents you include in your application are authentic okay.
Age requirements start from specified years depending on the position you’re applying for.