About Nasarawa State University
Nasarawa State University, Keffi was established under Nasarawa State University, Keffi Law NO.2 of 2001. With the main campus located in Keffi town, the University caters to both full-time and part-time students. Others include Pyanku, Lafia, and Gudi campuses. It has eight (8) faculties, 63 academic programs, a Postgraduate School, Institutes, and Centres.
The Governing Council of Nasarawa State University, Keffi invites Applications from suitable candidates for the following positions below:
1.) Director of Works and Maintenance
2.) Director of Physical Planning and Development
3.) Director of Health Services
Application Closing Date
24th February, 2023.
Nasarawa State University Recruitment 2023 Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should apply with twenty (20) copies of their Applications, photocopies of their Credentials, and current Curriculum Vitae duly signed and dated. The Curriculum Vitae should highlight the following information:
- Full name (Surname first in capital letters)
- Place and Date of Birth
- Marital Status
- Number and ages of children
- E-mail and telephone number(s)
- Postal address
- Permanent Home address
- State of Origin and LGA
- Schools attended and academic/professional qualifications obtained with dates
- Statement of experience including full details of former and present posts
- Statement of the candidate’s vision for the University (in the relevant area) in the next five (5) years
- Other activities outside current employment
- Membership in professional bodies
- Names and addresses of three (3) referees.
Applications should be addressed and submitted under confidential cover in a sealed envelope marked “POST OF BURSAR” at the upper left-hand corner to:
Nasarawa State University, Keffi,
P.M.B. 1022, Keffi,
Nasarawa State, Nigeria.
See Also: Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment January 2023 Form is Out – Apply Now
- Applicants are expected to request their Referees to forward their reports under confidential cover directly to the Registrar.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.