Cool Wazobia Nigeria Info is a renowned broadcasting station that specializes in all activities relating to broadcasting.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Media Sales Executive
- Shall be responsible for managing the expectations of our clientele, advertisers and agencies.
- Seal deals amicably with our clients and keep them happy with COOLWAZOBIAINFOAREWA and vice versa.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Generate and convert leads.
- Come up with program proposals.
- Identify and explore partnership opportunities to the fullest.
- Understand the various segments of programs and elements on the stations.
- Match the segmented programs with possible sponsors.
- Propose elements to existing clients.
- Must be able to service existing clients: treat queries and respond to requests on time.
- Identify benefits of sponsoring a program for “prospective” client.
- Agencies and advertisers relationship management.
- Give a comprehensive report/ feedback from client to Management.
- Deliver weekly report presentation.
- Meeting overall revenue targets as set by management.
- Agencies account management within the signed agreement levels.
- Additional registered Agencies per quarter (At least one).
- 15 new direct Clients per quarter.
- Drive minimum 20% of Clients commercial on regular belts.
- Timely weekly reports and presentation.
- Minimum of 30% of sourced commercials on Nigeria Info Lagos.
- Zero tolerance for conflicts and disunity in the team.
- 100% tolerance for 101% compliance on regulatory and commercials compliance execution.
- Zero tolerance for unethical practices.
- Minimum of 5 sponsorship activations in a quarter.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / HND qualification.
Application Closing Date
20th February, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.