- h e-mail address and telephone number(s)
- State of Origin
- Local Government of Origin
- Marital Status, number and ages of children (if any)
- Academic qualifications obtained with dates
- Number of publications (where applicable)
- Years of Teaching and Professional Experience (where applicable) Employment Records
- Computer training (Evidence enclosed) Employment Records
- Membership of professional bodies.
- Extra Curricula Activities
- Names of three Referees, Address and emails (An automatic email will be sent to your Referees to forward a comprehensive report on your behalf. Hence applicants are advised to contact their Referees to check their email inbox or spam for necessary action)
- Valid Government Photo ID (Driver’s Licence, National ID, Biometric Page of International Passport)
Note: Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview and it is mandatory that successful candidates reside in the immediate environment of the Polytechnic.