Ecobank Transnational Incorporated (ETI), a public limited liability company, was established as a bank holding company in 1985 under a private sector initiative spearheaded by the Federation of West African Chambers of Commerce and Industry with the support of the Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Manager, Growth & Sales Analytics
Job Identification: 232
Location: Victoria Island – Lagos, Nigeria
Job Schedule: Full time
Reports to: Business Manager, Digital Sales & Acquisition
- The purpose of this role is to exponentially scale up the acquisition of customers via digital channels such as the Xpress Point App, and drive engagement to increase digital sales, product uptake and channel adoption.
- The Growth & Sales Analytics Lead is responsible for creating a pipeline of viable prospective customers and converting them into valuable clients.
- S/he will design, implement, and analyse campaigns to attract, inform, and convert future customers across all stages of their journey.
- The role works to find the right channels for reaching our target customers.
- The role is responsible for developing and executing a strategy to increase brand awareness through organic search and content channels, drive customer acquisition, improve conversion rate, and drive product adoption within Consumer Bank.
- This position is responsible for implementation and execution of the digital sales strategy, last-mile delivery of our products and services, revenue generation, efficiency improvement and overall digital sales excellence
- Build and own the company’s growth strategy in collaboration with Consumer Bank’s leadership team
- Develop a deep understanding of our (prospective) users and their motivations
Business and Financial Performance
- Report, maintain and forecast all business metric results including customer growth, retention, recurring revenue, engagement, NPS, and margin
- Manage, track and analyse key metrics to monitor customer acquisition, revenue/brand performance/engagement , customer retention and create strategies for improvement
- Create new innovative ways of user acquisition and work to scale up each new method
- Identify and prioritize growth experiments in pursuit of increased onboards and transactions
Process Control and Operational Performance
- Promote high ethical and integrity standards, and establish a culture within the bank that establishes and demonstrates to all personnel the importance of controls
- Utilize the internal control system in place to minimise operational losses and monitor its adequacy and effectiveness
- Contribute to the growth of Digital Sales and Engagement function at Ecobank
- Become an expert on our customer acquisition channels, funnels and marketing stack
- Establish a growth habit and culture of experimentation
- Lead the charge on building a data-driven culture, including instrumentation and attribution
- Work closely with the Product Team to refine user experience, copy, and messaging
Experience & Qualifications
- 6 years’ experience in B2C Marketing with exposure to both mass affluent and wealthy individuals
- A strong understanding of marketing analytics and the ability to apply insights from this to optimize campaigns
- Track record of being highly analytical and data driven
- Ability to lead and collaborate with cross-functional partners, prioritize high impact activities, and keep complex projects moving forward.
- Strong growth track record, with samples and results of past campaigns.
- Outstanding written, oral, and organizational ability
- Proven experience in managing the end-to-end delivery of data-driven marketing and communications
- Knowledge of relevant marketing tools/platforms for campaign activation
- Experience in Search Engine Optimization (SEO), growth marketing a plus
Key Performance Indicators:
- Number of customers acquired digitally
- Number of transactions
- Value of transactions
- Unique active customers on digital channels especially Xpress Point App
Application Closing Date
27th March, 2023; 19:30
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online