The Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC) is a Para-military organization and the Lead Agency in road traffic administration and safety management in Nigeria.
We are recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Road Marshal Assistant III (CONPASS 03)
- Applicants must possess a minimum of three (3) credits in SSCE (WAEC/NECO) or NABTEB, one of the credits must be in English Language.
- Computer Literacy and possession of Valid Driver’s License shall be an added advantage for all cadres
- Any certificate or qualification not declared or tendered and accepted at the point of recruitment cannot be subsequently presented for career progression in the Corps
- Applicants must be Nigerians by birth
- Applicants must be medically fit and must produce a certificate of medical fitness from a Government Hospital
- Applicants must not be less than 18 years or more than 30 years old in 2003 (36 years will be considered for Medical Doctors and 35 years for articulated vehicle drivers)
- All applicants must be single
- Applicant’s height must not be less than 1.68 metres for Male and 1.64 metres for Female
- Medical and Allied professional must possess current practicing licenses, while lawyers must have been called to Bar
- Male applicants must have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 meters
- Applicants must be free from any form of financial embarrassment, be of good character and must not have been convicted of any criminal offence.
- Applicants must not have Tattoos on any part of their body
- Applicants must use their personal e-mail addresses and phone numbers when submitting applications online
- Prospective candidates who are pregnant need not to apply
- Applicants must be physically fit
Application Closing Date
24th April, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Shortlisted candidates will be required to come along with printout of the form for screening
- Anyone found to have submitted false document(s) would be disqualified and prosecuted
- Double entries will be disqualified
- For more enquiries, call 122 (Toll free), 08077600361, 08077690362. 08077690055, Or e-mail: email@example.com