Fadac Resources and Services – Our client is a leading Oilfield Equipment, Structural Steel, Marine Structures Engineering, and Fabrication Company.
Due to expansion, they are currently are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Communications Advisor
Employment Type: Full-time
- Creates and executes corporate communications strategies (internal and external) and advertising themes for increasing awareness and brand equity for the company.
- Develops professional communications materials/collateral for the company, including news releases, briefing documents, positioning statements, communication plans, corporate messaging, new hire announcements, Q&A’s, pitch letters, executive speeches/presentations and decks, client communications (when appropriate)
- Develops and manages the communications planning calendar.
- Manages below-the-line activation to support brand building and business initiatives.
- Works with internal stakeholders on issues management and crisis communications support.
- Evaluates the effectiveness of communications strategies for the company, based on impact, risk and audience needs.
- Manages consultancies, and internal and external resources to develop thematic and tactical advertising for the company.
- Develops and executes corporate social media strategies.
- A University Degree in Communications or a related field.
- Membership of a communications-based professional body (i.e NIPR) is an advantage.
- Minimum of 5 to 9 years operational experience in Public Relations, Media Relations, and Brand Management within a reputable structured business environment.
- Excellent oral & written communication skills, Strong presentation skills, Strong skills in Canva/InDesign and PowerPoint preferred, Brand strategy development and execution, Knowledge about best practices in strategic institutional branding, Creativity & Innovation, Organization / administration.
Application Closing Date
26th September, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.