First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Hub, Port Harcourt (Private Banking Group)
Job Identification: 70
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Job Type: Full-time
- Supervise activities of front office, middle office and back office staff to ensure timely and efficient service delivery to Private Banking clients.
- Oversee and ensure the flow of client’s transactions and investments portfolio is in accordance with client’s mandate.
- Promote the education of clients in the wealth management space, providing personal financial advisory services that enhance the investment decisions.
- Review client profiles to ensure investments are in accordance with mandates, risk profiles and risk appetites.
- Promote the sales and services culture through coaching, guidance and staff motivation.
- Actively participate in the development of budgets and target as they relate the Private Banking business and ensure achievement of monthly and annual targets.
- Authorize capital and current expenditure for the Hub.
- Ensure Hub operating cost is within approved budget.
- Ensure zero tolerance for inactive/dormant accounts.
- Minimum of 2:2 Undergraduate Degree.
- Preference for postgraduate business or related degree or other professional qualification.
- Training in Portfolio Management and Asset Allocation
- Training in Customer Profiling and Risk Assessments
- Minimum of 10 years working experience in banking or a related industry.
- Previous experience in Asset & Wealth Management or Investment Banking is an advantage.
Key Competency Requirements
- Solid understanding of the Nigerian financial services sector and other non-bank financial services industries in which the Bank competes.
Skill / Competencies:
- Portfolio Management
- Financial Instruments Knowledge
- Credit Assessment And Structuring
- Marketing/ Sales
- Business/ Product Development
- Customer Relationship Management
- Budget Planning & Control
- Financial Analysis
- Business/ Operational Strategy
- Asset/Investment Management
- Trust Administration.
Application Closing Date
5th April, 2023 (05:44 PM).
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.