Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited (MPN) is a subsidiary of Exxon Mobil Corporation with a long and established history of operations in Nigeria. The company’s oil & gas production activities constitute one of the largest sources of revenue for the Nigerian government.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Graduate Internship (Environmental and Property Solutions – Facilities Management)
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Job Segment: Sustainability, CSR, Manager, Energy, Management
- We are inviting ambitious professionals to be part of our Environmental and Property Solutions (Facilities Management) department.
- This opportunity presents hands-on learning experience from renowned experts in different career fields in our world class organization.
- You will also have the opportunity to think independently, grow to your full potential, and help shape the future of energy.
What role you will play in our team
- As a Graduate Intern, you will participate in the Company’s one year graduate internship program in fulfilment of Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR), contributing in fresh graduates’ professional development and exposure to the benefits the experience of working in a multinational organization afford.
- The position is based at Lagos, Victoria Island in Nigeria.
What you will do
Responsibilities may include but are not limited the below mentioned:
- Coordination and verification of IMS records at MH CFR, L-11 and MOP remote records storage center. Interface with DRCs to collate training needs and complete monthly, quarterly and annual local & global IMS stewarded work plans & KPIs.
- Coordination of 3rd party offsite Siesimc Tape Centers operations and facility inspection coordination.
- Support interface management and coordination/verification and tracking of Siesmic Tape movements in conjunction with EM Geoscience/Exploration and Data Processing centers.
- Support the coordination, classification and storage of CIC records. This include collaboration with DRCs and record owners.
- Coordination of Reprographics and Courier / Mail operations.
- Management and coordination of E&PS Lagos eMERGE administration interfacing with various E&PS Lagos units and customers to up the quality of adoption of eMerge.
- Monitor, coordinate and track CCMG, contractors’ KPI, timely invoicing & payments and quarterly assessment / safety performances.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Applicants to this programme must be Nigerian with a Degree BSc or BA in Business Administration, Marketing, Finance, Accounts or Economics.
- Must have graduated with a minimum grade of Second Class, Upper division (2:1) no earlier than 2019.
- Must have completed the National Youth Service Corps scheme (NYSC) no earlier than 2021.
- Must be proficient in the use of computer and MS office applications.
Preferred Qualifications/ Experience:
- Good communications skills (written and oral)
- Good Analytical & Coordination skills
- Sound administration abilities
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good adaptability skills
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online