ShepherdHill Security is an outstanding Security Company with a vision of positioning itself as the first and last name in security industry, by building a reputation that substantially outstrips its rivals.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Client Service Officer
Location: Gbagada, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Client Service Officer is responsible for the overall management, servicing and profitability of the company’s clientele.
- He/she will function as liaison officer between all company’s clients and the organisation.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Serves as the primary point of contact for all clients.
- Timely and prompt response to all the client/management Inquiries, queries and escalations
- Liaise with the operation and BD team as necessary to address client needs and monitor client escalation processing to closure.
- Coordinate with finance department on Receivables Engagements.
- Review outstanding receivables two weeks after every quarter.
- Service rate review engagement with clients.
- Relationship Building – Calls to Client Representatives and courtesy visits.
- Periodically contact clients to assess client satisfaction and opportunities for potential growth.
- Spot Check on Client locations to Identify potential problems with client accounts before they occur and work with operations to eliminate future occurrences.
Skiills / Education Requirements
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree or HND in relevant field.
- 3 – 5 years experience in similar roles in Securiy organisations.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
Application Closing Date
25th April, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.