Fadac Resources and Services Limited – Our client is a leading Oilfield Equipment, Structural Steel, Marine Structures Engineering, and Fabrication Company.
Due to expansion, they are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cost Estimator
Location: Ojo, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Review ITB documentation for completeness, content, and comprehension of the scope of work.
- Distribute inquiry documents to relevant disciplines.
- Preparation of BOQ and Tender Template as required in the ITB
- Coordinate Commercial proposal content with respective company departments.
- Ensure compliance with ITB requirements.
- Communicate with client to clarify scope and other contractual issues.
- Coordinate pre-tender and post-tender discussions/clarification with clients/subcontractors etc.
- Ensure that any subcontractors/Third Parties are identified and appropriate content is incorporated into Company’s proposal.
- Attend ITB briefing; Coordinate various internal/external meetings
- Liaise with various departments in generating proposal content to build Construction/fabrication Rate and Generate Tender Cost
- Timely submission of Tender
- Others as necessary.
- Attending contract negotiation meeting
- Hold kick-off meeting with the Project team.
- Follow-up on a regular basis till final decision by the client.
- During project phase help in the preparation of valuation and Final account.
- Prepare and assist Proposal Manager in all proposal reviews
- B.Eng / HND in a relevant Engineering field
- Membership of a relevant engineering ProfessionalInstitution preferred but not essential
- Minimum of five (5) years as an Estimator
- Ability to determine estimated costs
- Good communication and team building skills – well able to lead and gain the respect of both own team members and 3rd parties (both internally and externally).
- Ability to improvise/prioritise with little notice without losing attention to detail. 3. Proven track record of managing multicultural teams.
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.